AMWIK is a Membership Organization with over 300 members drawn from the Journalism, Communications and Public Relations fields. The membership is two tier; comprising both of professionals and students currently undertaking courses on the same.
Benefits of Being a Member:
- Receiving Communication sent via email which includes:
- Job openings in communication and other areas.
- Scholarship and fellowship opportunities both long and short term.
- General information on issues affecting women globally.
- Taking part in AMWIK’s activities in any of the following ways:
- Production of radio programmes for the different projects implemented by AMWIK
- Writing articles, editing, graphic design and layout for newsletters and publications
- Representing AMWIK at seminars and meetings organized by our partners.
- Training and capacity building through workshops organized for members based on a needs assessment and others organized for the media fraternity.
- Sharing skills with other members and training them on your area of competence.
- Use of the resource center (free of charge).
- Participating in the Regional Exchange Programmes.
- Benefiting from the AMWIK Scholarship Fund.
- Being featured on the website as AMWIK member of the month.
- Internship opportunities.
- Networking with like-minded individuals.
Want to become a member? Please fill out the membership form by clicking the link below. Your details will be received by our Programme Assistant who will contact you with further details.